Each Chauvin clamp-on earth resistance tester is delivered in a carrying case with one 9V battery and a user’s manual.
Chauvin Part No: P01122011
The ideal measuring instrument for parallel earth networks, the Chauvin Arnoux C.A 6410 earth clamp is ultra-fast and safe; earth loops can be tested quickly by simply clamping earthed cables.
To complement the traditional continuity and earth measurements, clamp-on earth resistance testers offer the advantage of quick earth testing in total safety (the electrical installation remains connected to earth, even during the test).
Chauvin Arnoux CA6410 Earth Clamp Features
- Resistance: 0.10Ω to 1200Ω (7 cal.).
- RMS leak current: 1mA to 30.00A (3 cal.).
- Clamping diameter: 32mm.
- Measuring frequency: 2400Hz.
- Battery state indication.
- Electrical safety: EN 61010 cat.III 150V.
- visual indication of anomalies.
- Dimensions: 235 x 100 x 55mm.
- Weight: 1kg.
- Chauvin C.A6410 Warranty: 1 year.
Carrying case, 9 V battery and a C.A6410 user’s manual.