Most FLIR products on this site are advertised at the list price. Please use the 'Best Quote' link on the right for our discounted price.
FLIR Part No: 49001-0801
The FLIR E50bx thermal imaging camera includes many features that prove invaluable for building inspections. These include insulation alarms which can clearly show missing insulation and a dewpoint alarms which will show areas on your images where condensation is likely to occur leading to damp and mould problems.
The FLIR E50bx also includes a best in class 3.1 megapixel digital camera allowing visible images to be recorded in addition to the IR image and the ability with the PiP (picture in picture) function for a scalable IR image to be superimposed onto the visible image for added detail in your reports. The camera also includes powerful LED lights to allow you to take visible images in dark environments.
FLIR E50bx Features
- Focal Plane Array detector with 240 x 180 pixels infrared resolution (43,200 pixels).
- Temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C) with 2% accuracy.
- 0.045°C at 30°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D).
- Manual focus, 4x continuous zoom.
- Built-in laser pointer, 3.5" Touch-Screen LCD display.
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera.
- Functions: Scalable Picture-In-Picture, Insulation & Humidity Alarm & Voice / Text Annotation.
- Measurement modes: up to 3 movable Spots, Area (Min / Max / Average).
- Auto Hot/Cold spot marker, Isotherm (Above / Below).
- METERLiNK Bluetooth Wireless communication.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows to send images and data to mobile devices.
- Thumbnail Image Gallery, Radiometric IR Video Streaming to PC via USB.
- Memory card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images).
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images.
- Camera size: (L × W × H) 246 × 97 × 184mm.
- Camera weight: incl. battery: 0.825 kg.
- FLIR E50bx Warranty: Covered by FLIR's 2-5-10 warranty when registered before the deadline.
Hard transport case, FLIR E50bx Thermal imaging camera with lens, Battery, Hand strap, Calibration certificate, FLIR Tools Software CD-ROM, Memory card, Lens cap, Power supply incl. multiplugs, Printed Getting Started Guide, Printed Important Information Guide, USB cable, User documentation CD-ROM, Video cable, Warranty extension card or Registration card.