Most FLIR products on this site are advertised at the list price. Please use the 'Best Quote' link on the right for our discounted price.
FLIR Part No: 49001-0502
With an image quality of 320 x 240 pixels, the FLIR E60 is ideal for predictive maintenance and planned inspection of electrical and mechanical systems to ensure they operate at maximum efficiency and safety with minimal energy consumption.
FLIR Meterlink technology simplifies the work in electrical inspections by making it possible to transfer, via bluetooth, the data acquired by an extech clampmeter into the thermal imaging camera. Readings of current or voltage from a Meterlink Extech clampmeter are transmitted directly into the FLIR camera and the IR image.
FLIR now have a new iPhone & iPad app, FLIR Viewer, which allows the FLIR E60 images to be wirelessly transferred from the camera. This allows you to email images for colleagues or clients when a quick decision or second opinion is needed.
FLIR E60 Features
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels.
- Total Pixels: 76,800.
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C).
- Image Storage: >1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory).
- Field of view/min focus distance: 25° x 19° / 1.31ft (0.4m).
- Focus: Manual (Minimum focus distance 1.3ft/0.4m).
- Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D): <0.05°C at 30°C.
- Detector Type: Focal plane array: 320 x 240 pixels.
- Spectral Range: 7.5 to 13µm.
- Display: Built-in 3.5" color LCD.
- Image Modes: Thermal / Visual / Picture-in-Picture (Scalable) / Thermal Fusion.
- Image Annotation: Voice (60 sec); Text comments.
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with bright LED lamp.
- Scalable Picture-In-Picture.
- METERLiNK Bluetooth Wireless communication.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows to send images and data to mobile devices.
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 3.8 x 7.2" (246 x 97 x 184mm).
- Weight: Camera weight: incl. battery: 0.825 kg.
- FLIR E60 Warranty: 2 years (Warranty extended to 2 years when the camera is registered).
Hard transport case, Thermal imaging camera with lens, Battery, Hand strap, Calibration certificate, FLIR Tools Software CD-ROM, Memory card, Lens cap, Power supply incl. multiplugs, Printed FLIR E60 Getting Started Guide, Printed Important Information Guide, USB cable, User documentation CD-ROM, Video cable, Warranty extension card or Registration card.