SL-5868P is an extremely versatile instrument with bigger & wider 30-130dB range. Equipped with built-in calibration signal of 94dB at 1kHz and offers 4 measurement parameters such asLp for sound level, Leq for equivalent contiuous A sound level, Lmax for maximum sound level andLN for percent of all readings over alarm value set. You can saved, retrieved and delete the readings together with the measured conditions to the memory of the meter for later use or data transfer. The meter itself can memorized 30 groups/sets of measurement results and condition. And to add to its versatility and powerful functions, a RS-232C software, capable totransfer data from meter to computer complete with real time and date stamp. With RS-232C software CD, these groups of data can now be download directly to your computer, not only that you can save, retrieve and delete these data from your computer but you can also export it to MS Excel easily. SL-5868 permits A, C and F (Flat) frequency weighting with Slow & Fastresponse time. It doesn't just stop there, features like programmable auto power off that can be set and disable, adjustable alarm set in which the set value can be adjusted from 30-130dB,LED alarm output and auto range selection have been added to this multi-function sound level meter.
Our datalogger sound level meter, SL-5868P, durable and useable for a very broad field of application such as machines, traffic, vehicle, architecture acoustics, environment noise and electric noise, ship, office environment, workshop, flight and other noise. Fit for industry environment protecting, working, sanitation, teaching research and other departments.
We keep in mind that the safety of the user should always comes first. We made sure that our products comply with all the health and safety required standards set by the European Directives and a GB/T3785, IEC 651 Type 2, and ANSI 1.4 Type 2 compliant.
Experience the versatility of SL-5868P with high accuracy and unquestionable performance!
- Conforms with all the essential health and safety standards & requirements set out by the European Directives
- IEC651 Type 2, ANSI 1.4 Type 2 and GB/T3785 compliant
- Multifunctional and with 30-130dB wide range and built-in calibration signal of 94dB at 1kHz (sinusoidal)
- Offers 4 measurement parameters Lp (sound level), Leq (equivalent continuous A sound),Lmax (maximum sound level), LN (percent of all readings over alarm value set)
- Permits 'A', 'C', or 'Flat' weighting choices and Slow / Fast response time
- With memory of 30 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions
- Gathered data in meter can be saved, retrieved and deleted and downloaded or transfer to computer directly plus it can also be exported to MS excel.
- With adjustable alarm set and an LED alarm output
- With 0-1.3V, 10mV/dB DC output and auto range selection
- Delivers ultra accurate reading with no guessing errors with high resolution
- Features instant, easy to read, legibly written results indicating a specific value
- With adjustable auto power off that can be changed to any value between 1-9min and can also be manually turned off anytime.
- Complete with FREE sturdy carrying case with contoured rubber compartments that fits the device perfectly, sandwiched between rubber & foam when closed to achieve optimum shock absorption
- Standardization: GB/T3785 , IEC651 Type 2 , ANSI S1. 4 Type 2
- PC interface: CD Software + RS232C Jack-to-Serial Cable with FREE Serial to USB Adapter
- Function: Lp, Leq, Lmax, LN.
- Parameters measured: Lp, Leq, Lmax, LN.
- Measurement range: * Lp : 30~130dB (A) , 35~130dB (C) , 40~130dB (F)
****************Leq : 30-130dB (10s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 8h, 24h interval)
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Accuracy: ±1dB
- Frequency range: 20.0 to 12,500Hz
- Frequency weighting: A, C and F (Flat)
- Built-in calibration signals: 94dB at 1kHz (sinusoidal)
- Memory: 30 groups max with measuring conditions and with Date and Time Stamping
- Time weighting: FAST 125mS , SLOW: 1 sec.
- DC output: 0~1.3V, 10mv = 1dB
- Microphone: 0.5" Electret condenser microphone
- Display: 14mm (0.55") LCD Screen with backlight *******
- Built-in battery condition indicator
- Alarm: electron, adjusable, 30-130dB set, LED and optional relay contact (NC) output
- Power off: Manual or adjustable Auto Power off time
- Power supply: 4x1.5v AAA (UM-4 battery) or
***********External 6V DC 100mA (not included)
- Size: 236 x 63 x26 mm
- Weight: 170g (excluding batteries)
- CD software for RS232C interface
- RS232C Jack to Serial Cable
- FREE USB to Serial Adapter
- Windscreen / Sponge Ball
- Instruction manual
- Hard plastic carry case with padded & contoured interior
Warranty: 2 years warranty