The clamp power analyser is a very economical solution for the analysis of single phase or balanced 3 phase systems with voltages to 600VAC and current to 2000 amps. The product is related to the Lutron DW 6095 series 3 phase power analysers and uses the same SD card logging. Readings are logged from every 2 second to 7200 seconds as instantaneous values. It also captures 3 types of transient events with programmable threshold. The display is graphical dot matrix and has many graphic formats including waveform on voltage and current - phasor diagram and others.
- Measures ACV, ACA, KW, KVA, KVAR, PF
- Measures KWH, KVAH, KVARH, PFH
- Frequency, harmonics to 50th
- Type K thermocouple input 0.1 resolution to 199.9C then 1C to 1200C
- SD card logging
- Cables to 57mm 10amps to 2000amps autorange
- Record graphic displays to memory as .bmp files